Vesper Whitening Toothpaste
Use code BLACKFRIDAY20 to take $20 off orders of $100 or more or code BLACKFRIDAY50 for $50 off orders of $200 or more.
Place your order before 2pm EST for same day shipping
100% Authenticity Guaranteed
ANISE, LICORICE & CINNAMON
As dusk falls men and women have for hundreds of years engaged in a holy ceremony in search of a higher calling. These nightfall rituals are known as vespers – evening prayers.
Inspired by the riddled nature of sacral imagery, vesper seeks to embody the cryptical and the ceremonial.
– I wanted to Vesper to have some feeling of religiosity because it represents mankind’s attempt to portray the mystical and the metaphysical – that which is beyond us and our realm of understanding, says Kristoffer Vural, founder of Selahatin.
What does it do: Selahatin whitening toothpaste combines emotion and function, with artisanally crafted aromas and lush texture. The formulation contains fluoride, anti-oxidants and a four-dimensional rejuvenating whitening process gentle enough for daily use.
How it works:
- Deep cleansing (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate)
- Exfoliating (Hydrated Silica)
- Polishing and light-reflecting (Hydroxypatite)
- Enamel-bleaching (Sodium Bicarbonate)
- Anti-inflammatory Limonene from Citrus fruit and antioxidant Edelweiss extract boosts bacterial balance and maintains healthy gums
- The natural amino acid Betaine moisturises and nourishes
- Mineralising Hydroxypatite provides proactive care for sensitive teeth
Key Features: 1100 ppm fluoride | Anti-inflammatory | Contains antioxidants.
Cruelty free | Vegan | Aluminum Tube | Dermatologically tested | Vetted by The Swedish Dental Association
2.2 oz. / 65ml
All Ingredients: Aqua[water], sorbitol, hydrated silica, ci 77891[titanium dioxide], sodium lauryl sulfate, betaine, sodium bicarbonate, cellulose gum, aroma/[flavor], peg–12, dicalcium phosphate dihydrate, glycerin, sodium fluoride, sodium saccharin, hydroxyapatite, synthetic fluorphlogopite, methylparaben, limonene, potassium chloride, leontopodium alpinum extract, tin oxide, benzyl alcohol.
You may also like
This product has no reviews yet.