Eukalypse Whitening Toothpaste
100% Authenticity Guaranteed
Free shipping on domestic orders $25+
*Faster Shipping options may be available
EUCALYPTUS, CARDAMOM, HONEY & MENTHOL
Eukalypse is an homage to the eucalyptus trees, rooted in vast and exotic landscapes. The tree's leather-like leaves are known for their ability to turn their edges towards the sun, extracting and harnessing the prosperity of its immediate surroundings into a rich and spellbinding aromatic experience.
What does it do: Selahatin whitening toothpaste combines emotion and function, with artisanally crafted aromas and lush texture. The formulation contains fluoride, anti-oxidants and a four-dimensional rejuvenating whitening process gentle enough for daily use.
How it works:
- Deep cleansing (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate)
- Exfoliating (Hydrated Silica)
- Polishing and light-reflecting (Hydroxypatite)
- Enamel-bleaching (Sodium Bicarbonate)
- Anti-inflammatory Limonene from Citrus fruit and antioxidant Edelweiss extract boosts bacterial balance and maintains healthy gums
- The natural amino acid Betaine moisturises and nourishes
- Mineralising Hydroxypatite provides proactive care for sensitive teeth
Key Features: 1100 ppm fluoride | Anti-inflammatory | Contains antioxidants.
Cruelty free | Vegan | Aluminum Tube | Dermatologically tested | Vetted by The Swedish Dental Association
2.2 oz. / 65ml
All Ingredients: Aqua/[water], sorbitol, hydrated silica, ci 77891/[titanium dioxide], sodium lauryl sulfate, betaine, sodium bicarbonate, cellulose gum, peg–12, aroma/[flavor], dicalcium phosphate dihydrate, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, citric acid, glycerin, sodium fluoride, sodium saccharin, benzyl alcohol, hydroxyapatite, menthol, synthetic fluorphlogopite, methylparaben, limonene, potassium chloride, leontopodium alpinum extract, tin oxide.
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping on domestic orders $25+. Learn more
30-day returns. Return policy
This product has no reviews yet.