Caswell-Massey's Shave Creams have been the choice of some of the world's finest barbers and used daily by generations of American men. The Number Six Shave Cream, which receives its fragrance from the same exquisite botanical oils from their historic Number Six fragrance, will elevate your morning ritual to the level of that of heads of state. With beautiful opening notes of citrus, neroli, bergamot & rosemary, you'll soon understand why President George Washington selected our Number Six as his preferred fragrance.
The uniquely smooth and creamy formula reminds us of the valued rituals passed down from one generation to another. Thick and rich, their shave creams are designed to lift and separate the hair so your razor glides effortlessly, delivering a clean, safe shave. The recipe is intentionally non-foaming yet hydrating to allow you to wipe off the excess with a wet towel no need to rinse, and suitable for use with or without a shave brush. The Number Six Shave Cream in a jar for those wishing to use a brush with their shave cream. Good for more than 100 shaves and made with clean ingredients — Caswell-Massey stands by their legacy of quality and value, befitting a man's sacred morning ritual.
- Naturally antimicrobial coconut oil base is an anti-inflammatory, skin soothing moisturizer
- Hydraulics prevent razor burn and ingrown hairs
- Chamomile for anti-inflammatory and calming properties
- Thyme for antifungal and antiseptic properties
- Vitamin A to promote healthy skin cell growth and to even skin tone
- Vitamin E as an antioxidant to protect against free radicals and UV damage
How To Use
- 8.0 oz (226gr) jar with screw lid
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Cruelty free
- Made in the USA