GET 30% BACK ON YOUR ORDER
Ends 12.2 - No code required
SPF 30 Lotion
GET IT NOW, PAY LATER.
, Order within
Free same-day shipping on orders $60+
For US orders Exchange within 90 days, Refunds within 30 days
PAYMENT & SECURITY
All payments are securely processed by the payment processor. We do not store your payment details nor have access to your payment information.
BASK SPF 30 Lotion is the ultimate sunscreen for your vacation. With its luxurious scent and lightweight formula, it provides a 5-star SPF experience. This TSA-compliant lotion is perfect for travel and will keep your skin protected from the sun's harmful rays. Whether you're lounging on the beach or exploring a new city, BASK SPF 30 Lotion is your go-to sunscreen for a worry-free vacation.
- Bask SPF 30 Lotion was named to The Bazaar 100 List and won The Zoe Report Beauty Award for Best Sunscreen
- Dermatologist Recommended, Safe for sensitive skin
- Broad spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays
- Formulated to not stain your clothing
- Water-based formula to elevate texture
- Zero White Cast
- Tested For & Free of Benzene Contamination
- Aloe and Antioxidant-enriched to hydrate your skin
- Goes on white and rubs in sheer (quickly!) so you never miss a spot
- Hawaii Reef-Friendly (Act 104)
- Light vanilla and coconut aroma to inspire a nostalgic yet elevated trip to your childhood
Vegan | Cruelty Free | Paraben & Sulfate Free
3.4 oz / 100 ml
How To Use
Apply sunscreen along the body or face 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 80 minutes of heavy sweating and swimming. Remember to continuously apply at least every two hours when under the sun.
Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 7.5%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 5%, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Polyethylene, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitan Oleate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water