Havana - Natural Deodorant
Enjoy 30% Back on Your Purchase
Don’t Delay, Get Your Gifts in Time - Ends 12.16! - Details
GET IT NOW, PAY LATER.
, Order within
Free same-day shipping on orders $60+
For US orders Exchange within 90 days, Refunds within 30 days
PAYMENT & SECURITY
All payments are securely processed by the payment processor. We do not store your payment details nor have access to your payment information.
Everyday care, naturally effective.
Evolvetogether natural deodorant uses advanced technology and a plant-powered formula to absorb sweat, soothe skin, and neutralize tough odors without any white marks, aluminum, baking soda, or talc — leaving only Havana's spicy scent behind. Plus, each deodorant helps Take 3 for the Sea keep our oceans clean.
What you’ll love:
- Neutralizes tough odors
- Long lasting: ~120 uses
- Water-based formula goes on clear (no white marks!)
- Clean, plant-based ingredients
- Soothes and restores skin
- Minimal, gender-neutral scent and design made for everyone
Havana Scent: Open woods and natural spice. Grounded in cardamom, violet, vetiver, and cedarwood.
Key ingredients: DeoPlex | Tapioca Starch | Glycerin | Panthenol / Vitamin B5
No Aluminum | No Baking Soda | No Talc | No Parabens | No Triclosan | No Phthalates | No Gluten** | No Nuts**
1.7 oz / 48 g
Global Coordinates: The numbers on this product are the global coordinates of Plaza de Armas in Havana, Cuba — a reminder that we’re all connected no matter our gender, race, religion, or where we live.
As Havana’s oldest square (dating back to the early 1520s), the cobble-stoned and palm-shaded Plaza de Armas is the historical heart of Havana — and the perfect starting place to explore this vibrant city known for its music, beaches, food, and architecture.
- Vegan, Cruelty free
- 5% of each natural deodorant helps Take 3 for the Sea keep oceans clean through education, community clean ups, and inspiring everyone to find and take away 3 pieces of trash when they leave the great outdoors
- Biodegradable and recyclable container — the responsibly harvested FSC-certified paper exterior is recyclable and biodegradable; the single protective plastic part is fully recyclable and made from 70% post-consumer recycled plastic
- No box packaging — 100% biodegradable bag made from plants
- Made in the USA in a socially and environmentally responsible factory
Only apply (and reapply!) to clean, dry underarms — damp skin reduces effectiveness.
Making the switch from anti-perspirant to natural deodorant? We’re here to help. Unlike anti-perspirants, natural deodorants block odors instead of good-for-you sweat. But, you may need to detox first to get the most out of your natural deodorant. We first recommend using nothing for 1 to 2 weeks and exfoliating daily with a natural fiber scrubber to help remove anti-perspirant buildup from your pores. After this detox period, your body should be rebalanced and ready for natural deodorant!
All Ingredients: Propylene Glycol, Water (aqua/eau), Sodium Stearate*, Tapioca Starch*, Saccharomyces Ferment*, Fragrance (Perfume), Glycerin*, Phenoxyethanol and Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA, Triethyl Citrate (CitricAcid).