Havana - Natural Deodorant
Place your order before 2pm EST for same day shipping
100% Authenticity Guaranteed
Everyday care, naturally effective.
Evolvetogether natural deodorant uses advanced technology and a plant-powered formula to absorb sweat, soothe skin, and neutralize tough odors without any white marks, aluminum, baking soda, or talc — leaving only Havana's spicy scent behind. Plus, each deodorant helps Take 3 for the Sea keep our oceans clean.
What you’ll love:
- Neutralizes tough odors
- Long lasting: ~120 uses
- Water-based formula goes on clear (no white marks!)
- Clean, plant-based ingredients
- Soothes and restores skin
- Minimal, gender-neutral scent and design made for everyone
Havana Scent: Open woods and natural spice. Grounded in cardamom, violet, vetiver, and cedarwood.
Key ingredients: DeoPlex | Tapioca Starch | Glycerin | Panthenol / Vitamin B5
No Aluminum | No Baking Soda | No Talc | No Parabens | No Triclosan | No Phthalates | No Gluten** | No Nuts**
1.7 oz / 48 g
Global Coordinates: The numbers on this product are the global coordinates of Plaza de Armas in Havana, Cuba — a reminder that we’re all connected no matter our gender, race, religion, or where we live.
As Havana’s oldest square (dating back to the early 1520s), the cobble-stoned and palm-shaded Plaza de Armas is the historical heart of Havana — and the perfect starting place to explore this vibrant city known for its music, beaches, food, and architecture.
- Vegan, Cruelty free
- 5% of each natural deodorant helps Take 3 for the Sea keep oceans clean through education, community clean ups, and inspiring everyone to find and take away 3 pieces of trash when they leave the great outdoors
- Biodegradable and recyclable container — the responsibly harvested FSC-certified paper exterior is recyclable and biodegradable; the single protective plastic part is fully recyclable and made from 70% post-consumer recycled plastic
- No box packaging — 100% biodegradable bag made from plants
- Made in the USA in a socially and environmentally responsible factory
Only apply (and reapply!) to clean, dry underarms — damp skin reduces effectiveness.
Making the switch from anti-perspirant to natural deodorant? We’re here to help. Unlike anti-perspirants, natural deodorants block odors instead of good-for-you sweat. But, you may need to detox first to get the most out of your natural deodorant. We first recommend using nothing for 1 to 2 weeks and exfoliating daily with a natural fiber scrubber to help remove anti-perspirant buildup from your pores. After this detox period, your body should be rebalanced and ready for natural deodorant!
All Ingredients: Propylene Glycol, Water (aqua/eau), Sodium Stearate*, Tapioca Starch*, Saccharomyces Ferment*, Fragrance (Perfume), Glycerin*, Phenoxyethanol and Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA, Triethyl Citrate (CitricAcid).
You may also like
This product has no reviews yet.