Deodorant - Blanco
Use code CYBER15 to take 15% off orders of $150 or more or code CYBER20 for 20% off orders of $200 or more or code CYBER25 for 25% off orders of $750 or more.
Place your order before 2pm EST for same day shipping
100% Authenticity Guaranteed
Sweat is one of the signs of a normal, healthy functioning system. Triumph & Disaster ethos is to work with the body’s natural flow by working with it to limit excess moisture and control the aromas created through the excretion of sweat. It’s this control of aroma that they are most interested in. With their Deodorant Blanco, the goal is to limit body odour by impairing the bacteria that produce it, dousing them with fragrant notes of Bergamot and Lime.
- Kawakawa, Bergamot and Lime combine with organic Lavender and the natural benefits of Baking Soda to calm perspiration and neutralise our body's odour.
- Calms sweat and attacks odour, without halting the bodies natural excretion or heating system. We do this by reducing the bacteria on our skin, but only the ones that create odour.
- Baking soda is alkaline, meaning it counteracts the bacteria-loving acids in sweat and acts as a natural balancing agent for armpit odour.
- Bergamot - Bergamot oil is extracted from the rinds of the Citrus bergamia plant. Common throughout the Mediterranean, the fruit is the size of an orange, yet similar in colour to a lime. Like other citrus fruits, bergamot has a distinctive fragrance that gives off a memorable top note that combines with natural compounds in the oil to deliver anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Kawakawa Extract - Kawakawa in Te Reo Māori refers to the bitter taste of the leaves, from kawa meaning bitter. Kawakawa or NZ Pepper Tree was one of the most important plants in Rongoa (medicine), Maori used it externally for cuts, wounds and bruises and also applied it as a treatment for toothache, nettle stings and eczema. All of which leads us to believe that it makes for a great ingredient in a cleansing, calming body wash.
- Lime - Lime oil has astringent, cleansing and toning effects for oily, congested or acne-prone skin. Traditionally lime has been used to treat wounds, warts, and other skin conditions. It can be found in tonics of varied treatments from greasy hair, to anti-fungal lotions to deodorants.
- Aloe Vera - Most of us are well aware of the benefits and properties of this awesome plant. Ask anyone with sunburn what they are reaching for and the answer will be Aloe Vera. We use Aloe Vera for its all-around properties to help us inhibit bacterial and fungal activity. The calming & cooling effect of Aloe Vera adds to the overall sensation.
- Baking Soda / Sodium Bicarbonate - Baking Soda is alkaline, meaning it counteracts the bacteria-loving acids in sweat and acts as a natural balancing agent for armpit odour. Blanco's formula has been developed to be low pH, making it gentle on the skin, but strong enough to mask the effect of bacteria and the odour they create.
- Lavender Extract - T&D uses a bespoke infusion of organic lavender as the vehicle to get all the other fragrance ingredients to the show.
1.69 fl oz / 50 mL
Shake before use and apply daily as required.
Ingredients: Organic Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Hydrosol, Glycerine, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside;Aqua; Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate; Glyceryl Caprylate; Citric Acid; Polyglyceryl-6 Oleate;Sodium Surfactin, Dehydroacetic Acid; Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric AcidAnhy Fine Granule, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Organic Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera)Leaf Extract, Macropiper Excelsum (Kawakawa) Leaf Extract, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot)Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Cananga Odorata Ylang Ylang Oil, Pogostemon CablinPatchouli Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens. †Eugenol, †d-Limonene, †Linalool. (†FragranceComponent)
You may also like
This product has no reviews yet.